Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick & healthy


Not the best photo but tonight I made Couscous for the first time! I paired it with baked chicken and garlic green beans. It was super quick, super easy and super tasty.

I'm not the best at explaining myself either when it comes to recipes, especially since I didn't use one; just threw this together. I'm not one to ever actually write things down, I just wing it but I'll try my best to write the ingredients and what I did.

Ingredients
Chicken cutlets
Couscous
Green Beans
Fresh garlic
Pepper
Salt
Oil

I poured some oil in a frying pan, salt, pepper and threw the chicken cutlets in. Fried them for just a few minutes to get a little bit of hardness to the skin. Took them out, put them in a square pan and popped them in the oven till they reached 165 degrees. Next I put some green beans in a pot with garlic, salt and pepper covered them and let them cook (I usually add butter to the green beans when they are cooking but I ran out of butter earlier today, didn't feel like going to the store). I then cooked the couscous with nothing but a little garlic, salt and pepper as well. Finally, I plate everything and ate it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...