Friday, March 16, 2012

LUSH Haul

Today my best friend and I took a trip to our LUSH Store and picked up a few things. I cannot express my love for their products and I am wearing a face mask I purchased today as I type this. Every time I visit I try and pick up products I haven't tried before and some new ones of my old favorites of course.

To start with - I am wearing one of the two Fresh Face Masks I picked up today; Catastrophe Cosmetic with calming blueberries and soothing calamine. I just washed this off after it sat for about ten minutes, moisturized and my skin feels absolutely wonderfully smooth.

The second mask I picked up to try is Brazened Honey for a deep clean; it is the most powerful of their masks'.

The next item I picked up was a Tea Tree Toner Tab. I haven't tried one of these toner tabs yet but you drop them in a bowl of water, let me fizz away and do their wonderful thing for your face. And they only cost $1.95 each.

Having occasional trouble skin I purchased Grease Lightening to use as a spot treatment on my skin.

As for a moisturizer, I picked out a sample of Cosmetic Lad to try from a blind test one of the sales associates gave to me. I couldn't choose which moisturizer to get. This ended up feeling the best to me along with Gorgeous but I chose this one considering the $90 Gorgeous price tag. I can't allow myself like a product with a price like that.

Finally, I picked up another bar of my go to cleanser, Coalface!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...