Friday, March 30, 2012

I've found a new favorite!

I have been really into attempting to cook lately, key word attempting but anyway I love pintrest to keep track of recipes I want to try. Today, I was sifting though a few blogs, pinning, and found a new favorite food blog. Prepare for a lengthy picture post.

 How Sweet Eats - How Sweet it is

I literally looked through every. single. recipe. on her site today and pinned quite a few I hope to try, below are some of my favorites.

Cake batter pancakes
Cupcake fondue
Green bean bacon bundles
Strawberry banana oatmeal bars
Mexican mac and cheese
Pizza pasta

Roasted potatoes to change your life

Strawberries and cream cake kebobs

Hot fudge root beer float cupcakes

Vanilla lime pound cake

Crispy parmesan asparagus sticks

Salted mudslide cookies

And last but not least, my favorite recipe that I just cannot wait to try: 

Minestrone pot pie with whole wheat parmesan biscuits

These recipes and much more can be found at http://www.howsweeteats.com/

1 comment:

  1. pretty foods!! lol ^^ AWESOME BLOGG!!!you look so cute in your display picture ^^ so pretty!! <3 come visit my blog and let's follow each other!!! ;Dhave a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...