Saturday, March 31, 2012

Impulse Internet

I always seem to get sucked into impulse shopping, especially on the internet. Today I got sucked into buying two items off the internet but both of which are things I really enjoy and I don't see myself regretting my decision to purchase.

I've had the same old, now a little dingy black purse for so long and have been on the market for a new one for quite some time. I came across a cute colorful bag on FredFlare (bag on the left) and was about to add it to my "shopping cart" when I thought, hmm it's not exactly what I want. 

So I searched a little bit around all while keeping that bag in mind since I did really like it, just wanted a little more. I thought to myself, I love the pattern and the style just see myself with a little different color scheme. Low and behold, I searched the internet and found what appears to be the same exact bag, in a different color scheme! (bag on the right) And ten dollars cheaper. The bag is from Zuimiez, a place I never thought I'd find a bag that I liked but I am not one to care where things come from. If I like it, then I like it. Although, I do feel myself getting a little greedy and I now want both bags as I do love the other one as well, but I do not need two bags so similar.

My second impulsive purchase today was something I didn't see myself buying anytime soon. I got a phone call from my mom and she started telling me all about a company that she thought was really cool. The company she was talking about is called "The Invisible Project" A company that sells Polaroid cameras and Polaroid film. Even though I have heard of this company I let my sweet mom describe it to me and decided to check it out again. 

I came across this awesome film where the traditional white frame comes in various colors, it was new to me but my mom assured me they had film like it when Polaroid was first around. 


My mom convinced me I'd be sad if it sold out and I didn't end up getting some so I just ended up buying a pack. I am really excited but plan on making like eight photos last and thinking about a picture before I take it. This film is limited edition and ended up costing thirty dollars. I hope I end up with some great pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...